For an easy peasy summertime dish try this out. And don't be afraid of the coconut milk. My husband hates coconut and he loved this dish.
Vegan Creamy Pasta
- Whole wheat pasta
- 1 small zuccini, finely grated
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt - or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup capers
- Lettuce leaves for garnish
- Boil pasta as instructions indicate. Place in a large bowl. Add all ingredients except lettuce and mix. Serve over lettuce leaves as a side dish or all by itself.