Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, limes are 79 cents a pop. Now, that's just cruel. How could the crops have gone bad just at the moment when everyone was raiding their local grocers for the very thing that makes Cinco de Mayo so full of splashy spark? How will we make our Mojitos?
While we ponder over this turn of events we can still make this delicious dip. True it contains one lime, but one lime is worth it for the yummy appetizer. Perfect with those mojitos you may or may not be drinking
Breton Gluten Free Herb and Garlic Crackers are a delicious, gluten free options for entertaining or light meal. They are light and flaky with a buttery taste that rivals any regular cracker. They are a gluten free option that everyone can enjoy.
Black Bean, Corn + Basil Dip + Breton Gluten Free Herb and Garlic Crackers
- One 16oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- One 12oz jar of roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt + black pepper + cayenne pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves
- One cob fresh corn, kernels cut off
- Juice of one l lime
- Breton Gluten Free Herb and Garlic Crackers
- Combine all ingredients except basil, corn and crackers in a food processor until well mixed.
- Serve with Breton Gluten Free Herb and Garlic Crackers.