It is funny to watch a child of four and think about who they will be when they turn 20. My son claims that he will be a Paleontologist - actually says he already is one, and a writer, and an artist - and he's not wrong.
Yesterday, while at the American Museum of Natural History (his fay-brit museum) we encountered a group of art students drawing the mastodons. He plunked himself down to draw too and made a drawing that impressed the professor of the class so much he asked to photograph it.
Will he be an artist? Hard to know. But nice to think about.
These Parmesan Crisps are a bit of a misnomer. They are not very crispy, but more on the side of chewy. None-the-less my husband devoured them. They are really quite tasty.
Parmesan Pistachio Crisps
Serves 2, from Epicurious
- Parmesan cheese, ground
- Pistachios, finely chopped
- Pile parmesan cheese in piles, about 1 1/2 diameter, 2 inches apart, on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pour 1/8 teaspoon pistachios on top.
- Bake at 350F for 6-8 minutes, until just turning brown
- Cool on baking sheet. Peel off once cooled.