Thursday, December 27, 2012

lavender potatoes



Pinterest is so useful. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just plain wrong.

I've owned a bag of edible dried lavender bought at the Green Market for over a year. They just sit on my top shelf yearning to be loved like a sailor's girlfriend reading letters by a fire, waiting for her man to return. So romantic and sad.

They seem to have held up alright. The flavor is a blend of sweet and pungent, a lot like rosemary only softer. Even though I have not used my lavender for a year I have been amassing possible recipes, all found on Pinterest. Someone recently re-pinned my pin of this lavender potato recipe and I knew I had to make it, and soon. Boy am I glad I did.

{recipe}



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pinterest...it's really the perfect way to bookmark the recipes I want to make since I am such a visual person. :) I have some culinary lavender that I've done NOTHING with. I think these potatoes are in order.

    ReplyDelete