Wednesday, March 19, 2014

roasted potatoes a la my husband

My husband is getting creative. He normally makes a roasted chicken and rice once a week. It is his go-to meal: easy, satisfying and something our little man will eat. Then I make the vegetable when I get home.

Lately, we've gotten bored with the same old chicken and rice every week. My husband decided to try out a new way to make potatoes and it was so good! Kind of like scalloped potatoes, all creamy and herb infused.

Roasted Potatoes

Ingredients
  • 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
  •  1/2 onion, chopped finely
  • 1 small bag of small potatoes, cut in half
  • 1 tablespoon dried thyme
  • 1/4 cup cream
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
  1. Heat oven to 300F. Place all ingredients in  a ovenproof pan. Roast for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment