Tuesday, August 13, 2013

beet veggie burgers


I don't know about you, but I very rarely order veggie burgers, mostly because I am always disappointed. I am not sure what I am expecting. Something like a meat burger, I guess. They are never anything closely resembling one.

But I see so many recipes for them I keep thinking, Maybe this time I will love them.

I made this recipe with my usual high hopes, it is titled, The Best Veggie Burger IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! over at A Cosy Kitchen. And it is not bad. But not great either. I like the inclusion of beets. Makes them an unusual shade of purple and adds all kinds of good vitamins.

Check it out and see what YOU think.

{recipe}


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely color! There's a restaurant here in nyc that has beet burgers- The Bowery Diner. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete