It just doesn't get old. Kale salad is the reset button to any diet. Feeling bloated, have a kale salad. Feeling greasy, have a kale salad. Feeling deprived, have a kale salad. It cures all ailments.
I can't wait to chomp down some of this now that my throat is feeling better.
Kale Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
- 3-4 Kale leave, de-stemmed and ripped into small pieces
- 4-5 yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 orange bell pepper, sliced
- Handful yellow raisins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Combine all salad ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss.