Monday, March 17, 2014

avocado & lox & capers


Good morning.

This weekend was super exciting. A friend had her second baby and I was able to visit her 8 hours after he arrived. It reminded me of when I had my own son: being in the hospital with this new creature, so strange and new. Learning how to exist with a little, helpless animal, learning the personality of this addition to the family. Made me nostalgic.

Here is a simple treat - have it for breakfast, have it for lunch, eat it whenever you like.
Avocado & Lox & Capers
Serves 1

Ingredients
  • 1 bagel
  • 1 avocado
  • some lox (as much or as little as you like
  • some capers
Assemble. Enjoy. 


1 comment:

  1. Awww congrats to your friend!! How sweet that you were able to visit so soon!

    Mmmm lox. It's the best bagel topper.

    ReplyDelete