Friday, November 30, 2012

whole roasted tandoori cauliflower


While perusing my favorite cooking blogs I found this lovely recipe on Greens and Seeds' Thanksgiving Ideas post, where Elizabeth compiled various dishes from other bloggers to compose the perfect meal. This dish is found on My New Roots. Both of these blogs are wonderful resources for healthful recipe ideas. Check them out!

The preparation for this dish was relatively easy, but it left me with a very large batch of masala spice which I am not sure I'll be able to completely use. I didn't have enough mint to make the mint chutney but I am sure that would have been out of this world.

My son had fun playing in the large bowl of spice mixture I left on the kitchen table, getting it everywhere. I was surprised that the strong spiciness didn't deter him from putting it all over his hands and face.

{recipe}


No comments:

Post a Comment